Level 2 Update:
- All courts will be open from 8 am to 9pm for play.
- The net posts, gate and benches will be sanitised regularly (with a 30-day surface antibacterial product) and there will be onsite hand sanitiser available. We urge you to make use of it.
- The booking system (Pay2Play) will apply at ALL times and there will be NO walk-in play. You must pre- book if you wish to play (you will all have received login & password details for Pay2Play. If you do not have a Pay2Play login then please contact the club.)
- The booking system will allow bookings of 1 hour minimum and 2 hours max in 30-minute increments at any given time, and with a minimum 6-hour period in between bookings.
- The booking system will be the Contact Tracing tool, so all players attending must be listed when you book. This does not apply to organised social play.
- There is a QR Code on display and we urge you to use it every time you attend.
- There will be no supervisor on duty, but Committee members will drop in regularly to check in.
- Mid-Week Club days on a Wed 9am to 11 am and a Thursday 9am to 11am, may proceed from Wed 2nd and Thursday 3rd September, and all participants must sign the paper work on arrival. Players will be kept in bubbles of up to 10 people for the morning and they will only play and socialise within this bubble during the session.There will be, as usual a duty member at these club days.
- Since the commencement of Summer Interclub has been postponed until 19th September, we will continue with Saturday afternoon club sessions and these will operate the same as midweek tennis with players restricted to playing in bubbles of 10 which will be arranged by a committee duty person.
- The inside of the clubhouse will be fully sanitised over the next couple of days.
- The Clubhouse will be open for the use of the toilet and in some instances for beverages / meetings upstairs but once again we urge you to remain in your playing bubble at all times and to only sit in groups of no more that 10 people.
- Junior squads and winter coaching plan to start this week. Once we have worked through the safest scenarios, more information will follow.
- Private lessons will also commence this week ( except on Monday ) and all attendees are asked to text Julia 021505553 if they are not wishing to attend.
- Should any Juniors not wish to attend this week due to COVID concerns please let Julia know.
We ask that all our members take responsibility in keeping themselves and others safe and that no gatherings form within the club of more than 10 people at one time. Please also take note of other rules to be adhered to:
- If you are unwell or someone in your household is unwell, please stay away
- NO SPECTATORS, players only at the courts at all times
- Bring your own water bottles and equipment and take them with you when you leave
- Keep your distance where possible.
- Notify the club immediately if you become unwell.
Thank you for your cooperation during level 3 which worked very successfully and without incident.
Let’s all continue to make this work safely once again.